Friday, October 8, 2010

Beautiful day for a porch picnic.

First off, let me introduce you guys to my friends Marlena [dark brown] & Spencer [light brown]. These two are my daily walks that i do for a client of mine. Marlena is 6yrs old and Spencer is 5months, theyre cutie pies !


After our walk, i was feening for a cuban sandwich ! *[For anyone who doesnt know what a cuban sandwich is, it consists of Pork, turkey, pickles, cheese & mayo.]* m m m and there was one place around here that make good cuban SANGwiches...lol. NEIDA's BAKERY ! Located on Bergen Ave & Montgomery [across from Hudson Catholic] in Jersey City. After picking up my sandwich, i headed over to eric's and decided to have a little picnic on his porch by myself while he took care of a chip on his windshield. 

NOM NOM NOM !

No comments: